Monday, August 11, 2008

Funcasise Gang - Funcasise 12" from '83 !


The 'Funcasise Gang' with 'Funcasise'.

I used to be a 'Funcasiser' myself back in the day. Level 7 I was before I done me back in. Ah they were the days. I was once young too you know. Last week I reached the ripe old age of 22. Oh where have the years gone?

This is one of my favourite early 80's boogie tunes. Released during the magic year of '83! On Rams Horn Records. There's definitely a lot of stuff worth checking out on the oul Rams Horn.

About halfway through is a great little break with the lyrics "...and bounce, and bounce, and bounce an bu bu bu bounce....." 2 Many DJ's used it in their 'As Heard On Radio Soulwax pt.2' megamix which was great at the time. So it should be recognisable to many folk.

Funcasise Gang - Funcasise [brand new link].

"Everyone's toes loose?"

No comments: