Thursday, February 12, 2009

Glossy Edit 01 12" Trytry + Dollar


I've been playing these Glossy edits far too loud + dancing around like a lunatic a lot since I got them. I suggest you give it a go. It takes 4 and a half minutes before the vocals drop in TRYTRY, but when they do!! Wait for it. They are what some call ONLY MASSIVE!

Every now + then a record comes along that makes you think, how will I ever not play this out? I feel this way about both of these Glossy 12"s.

I have Glossy 01 + Glossy 03 now, if anyone has a spare copy of the Glossy 02 12" for sale it would make me very happy, or even just an mp3 would suffice for the time being.

Might even throw you a free bus ticket.

*Something I've noticed*

When I post 2 tracks the first one always gets more dloads than the second. Lads, in this case in particular, they are each as good as the other!

To skip the countdown timer on zshare downloads:

clear the address bar
paste this script :
javascript:var time=0
press enter.

Glossy 01 a - Trytry
Glossy 01 b - Dollar

4 comments:

Zach said...

This stuff is great!! Thanks for sharing!!

Orls said...

LOVE these..

RiCHARD.GEAR said...

OMG! thank the lord! Was having a damn hard time trying to track these tunes down. thanks so much for posting them, u can bet ur ass that i'm a regular reader from now on! and 320 as well?

niceness!

Hannes Forsman said...

You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. Thank you!