Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day Lover's Disco



I considered recording a Valentines Day mix, but I haven't had the time. Here are some of the songs I would've included, straight from my collection of girly disco records. It's been a tough selection, as admittedly these type of records are in abundance here in the Dublin Bus Towers!

To skip the countdown timer on zshare downloads:

clear the address bar
paste this script :
javascript:var time=0
press enter.

Pure Energy - Spaced Out
Chemise - She Can't Love You
Knight Action - Single Girl
The Jets - Crush On You
Claudja Barry - Boogie Oogie Dancing Shoes

To reiterate:
When I post more than one track, the first one always gets more dloads than the rest. Lads, they are each as good as the other!

"It's a once in a lifetime feeling that returns every week"

No comments: