Monday, April 27, 2009

Think Of One - Paleto



This is what's needed to sooth the body & mind after a messy weekend. If you're not particularly feeling it, wait for the female vocals @ 0:52. Beautiful. I got this on one of those putumayo compilations for hippies. Some great "world music" on them. Don't get me started on the term "world music" though, all music is world music...apart from italo I suppose which is clearly from outer space.

Think Of One - Paleto

On a side note for any Dublin readers, apologies for the bus strikes this morning. I am in no way affiliated with that nonsense. An agreement made in the high court was broken by Dublin Bus which is not acceptable, however, the reaction should not have been a suprise strike.

2 comments:

Dean's808fingers said...

"Don't get me started on the term "world music" though, all music is world music...apart from italo I suppose which is clearly from outer space."

Pure gold Louis, GOLD!

louis@dublinbusdisco said...

Ha ha nice one Deano