Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cyndi Lauper - She Bop [Special Arthur Baker Remix]



I can't believe Arthur Baker is playing here tomorrow. He's the man behind so many classic 80's tracks like IOU by Freeez & Breakers Revenge. Check out his monstrous remix of She Bop by Cyndi Lauper below. Another example of music production having reached a peak in the 80's. This was a great charity shop find, I love the sleeve too, it now resides on my wall!

Cyndi Lauper - She Bop [Special Arthur Baker Remix]


Also, if you've never heard Cyndi speak check out an interview with her, she has the coolest NY accent I've ever heard!

3 comments:

eddie_bam said...

he played there?? strange.. was he any good???

louis@dublinbusdisco said...

Yea strange indeed, I wasn't able to go, heard it was fairly quiet...

eddie_bam said...

its kind of ridulous with that line up.. you should a played man! :)