Thursday, November 18, 2010

I-F at Discotekken, Bodytonic Podcast


Here's I-F's set from the Discotekken birthday back in September. Can you fill in any of the gaps? Lots of big recognisable italo tunes I can't put a name to atm.

I-F @ Discotekken, Bodytonic Podcast


1. Company B - Fascinated
2. Klein & MBO - Dirty Talk
3.
4. Kano - Ikeya Seki
5. Mr Flagio - Take A Chance
6. Skatt Bros / Bent Boys (not sure which version) - Walk The Night
7. Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Loud E Edit / Patrick Cowley mix?)
8. Michael Jackson - Thriller (I-F Edit)
9. Abba - Man After Midnight (Edit?)
10. - 13.
14. Magnifique - Magnifique
15. Basa Basa - African Soul Power (Sofrito Edit?)
16. Space - Magic Fly
17.
18. Los Angeles T.F. - Magical Body (Instrumental)
19.
20. Crazy Gang - Every Sunday
21. Azoto - Exalt Exalt
22. Ladies Choice - American Man
23. I-F - Space Invaders Are Smoking Grass
24.
25. Mike Mareen - Motorcycle Madness

No comments: